Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year will open on August 2, 2017, for returning and new students. All families will receive a letter in the mail with instructions on using our online registration process.
Online Registration is a convenient ‘one-stop shop’ for you to:
- Make school purchases
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that directly support your school
- Register your student(s) for the upcoming school year
Online Registration is a three-step process.
All the links needed to complete these steps are located on the “Q” Parent Connection Home page.
Find a tutorial for online registration at the bottom of this page!
Log in to the Future Fund page for your child(ren)'s school(s).
- Here you can:
- Register for the School Directory
- Purchase yearbooks and PE clothes
- Join your school’s PTA
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that help support your school and student(s).
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- You’ve already received your PIN and password information and used it to log onto the “Q” Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ .
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- You will need to print those emails and bring them with you in August (visiting your school site for "walk thru registration") to complete Step 3 and receive your student's schedule.
In August you will still visit your school site for “Walk-Through” registration.
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents to your school’s Walk Through registration event.
Check your school web site for information about the specific dates and times they are hosting "Walk Thru Registration" in August.
For questions or more information needed during the summer, you may contact:
PUSD Technology Department
Hours during July: Monday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm (Closed on Fridays).
In August, we return to our normal hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR USERS OF FILLABLE FORMS
Why my completed form didn’t save data?
1. A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
2. THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
3. Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.
Notices and Other Information