Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year will open on August 2, 2017, for returning and new students.Online Registration is a convenient way to register your student(s) for the upcoming school year, make school purchases, and donate to the non-profit organizations that directly support your school.
All families will receive a letter in the mail with instructions on using our online registration process.
Online Registration is a three-step process.
Log in to the Future Fund page for your child(ren)'s school(s) - see links below.
Here you can complete school-specific tasks which may include purchasing yearbooks and P.E. clothes, joining your school's PTA, and donating to the non-profit organizations that support your school and student(s). You will be instructed to print out a Registration Receipt, which you should bring to Walk-Through Registration (step 3).
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- You will need to print those emails and bring them with you in August (visiting your school site for "walk thru registration") to complete Step 3 and receive your student's schedule.
In August you will still visit your school site for “Walk-Through” registration.
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents, as well as your Future Fund registration receipt (Step 1) to your school’s Walk-Through registration event. to your school’s Walk Through registration event.
Check your school web site for information about the specific dates and times they are hosting "Walk Through Registration" in August.
For questions or more information needed during the summer, you may contact:
PUSD Technology Department
Hours during July: Monday - Friday, 8am-4:30pm (Closed on Friday July 14 & 21).
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR USERS OF FILLABLE FORMS
Why my completed form didn’t save data?
1. A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
2. THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
3. Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.
Notices and Other Information