We want to hear your thoughts and questions on our proposed Learning Continuity Plan. On June 29, 2020, Governor Newsom signed Senate Bill 98 (SB 98) into law which establishes the Learning Continuity Plan (LCP) specifically to measure and monitor school the approach of school districts across the state to the impacts of COVID-19.
Our Learning Continuity Plan is divided into seven parts:
- General Information
- Stakeholder Engagement
- In-Person Instructional Offerings
- Distance Learning Program
- Pupil Learning Loss/
- Additional Actions to Implement the Learning Continuity Plan
- Mental Health and Social and Emotional Well-Being.
- Pupil Engagement and Outreach
- School Nutrition
- Increased or Improved Services for Students with Unique Needs