Did you graduate between 2006-2014 but not get a diploma?

Was the last school you attended within the Pleasanton Unified School District? Did you complete the 12th grade between years 2006 through 2014? Did you complete all graduation and district requirements for your graduating class, but did not pass either one or both sections of the CAHSEE?

If you didn't graduate from high school because you failed the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE), you now have an opportunity to get your diploma. A new state law - Senate Bill 172 signed by Governor Brown on Oct. 7, 2015 - allows you to get your diploma if you passed all of the graduation requirements of your graduating class, but did not pass CAHSEE.

If you believe that you have earned a diploma please contact the PUSD Curriculum department at 925-426-4328.