New Student Enrollment
Enrollment is for students who are new to the school district. Enrollment occurs throughout the school year when a student is going to begin attending a Pleasanton Unified School District school. Students will be enrolled in the district once, and registered each year. Enrollment is a two step process. After submitting online pre-enrollment forms, parent/guardians will bring documents to their family's residence school to complete enrollment for a new student.
New students who are enrolling for the next school year will receive a PIN and password in the mail in the summer to complete the annual Registration update. The annual Registration update will occur in the summer, approximately two weeks before school begins.
Students are enrolled in schools based on their address. The PUSD School Locator will indicate the residence schools for Pleasanton addresses. For information about transferring to a different school, please visit the open enrollment page.
ENROLLMENT: 2 STEPS
Step 2: Using the Enrollment Checklist as a guide, bring your documents to the residence school site.
1. Printed confirmation of the online enrollment information ( from Step 1)
2. Complete Enrollment Form 50750 English Version (Spanish version linked below)
3. Birth Certificate or Passport
4. Immunization records
5. Two (2) proofs of residency – see checklist for list of acceptable items
6. Complete Enrollment form (located below)
Please be sure to bring a copy of student immunization records, and a copy of your two proofs of residency to leave with the school site.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT - IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2019-20
Elementary Schools - Grade Levels: TK-5
- Complete Steps 1 & 2 (see above)
- School sites will begin accepting new enrollments for K & TK from 4 pm to 6:30pm on the following dates:
- Complete Enrollment Steps 1 & 2 (see above)
- Take all documents to your resident school site
- Complete Enrollment Steps 1&2 (see above)
- Take all documents to the Harvest Park Middle School Office