TK & K Eligibility and Parent Information Meetings for 2022-2023
- The child must turn 5 years old, on or before September 1st, 2022.
- The child must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2022 to February 2, 2023.
Please note: If you are new to the Pleasanton Unified School District and enrolling for the 22-23 school year, visit the Pleasanton Unified New Student Enrollment to complete the enrollment process.
Parents who are planning to register their children for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the Pleasanton Unified School District (for the 2022-23 school year) are invited to attend one of our virtual parent meetings:
Virtual Evening Presentations:
For information included in the TK & K Parent Information Meetings, please visit:
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/82205167328
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/82205167328
The Parent Information session will review information related to:
- Enrollment and registration procedures
- What to expect during Kindergarten (K) and Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
- Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program
- Kids Club, before and after school onsite child care
- Health Services information, including required immunizations before starting school
- Tuesday February 1, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/82732368949
- Jueves, 3 de Febrero de 2022 from 6-7 p.m.:
Esta junta informativa será totalmente en español para todas las familias de Pleasanton: Zoom
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/84764348652