TK & K Eligibility and Parent Information Meetings for 2022-2023
Parents who are planning to register their children for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the Pleasanton Unified School District (for the 2022-23 school year) are invited to attend one of our virtual parent meetings:
Virtual Evening Presentations:
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/84390652084
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/84352292493
The Parent Information session will review information related to:
The Pleasanton Unified School District
- Enrollment and registration procedures
- What to expect during Kindergarten (K) and Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
- Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program
- Kids Club, before and after school onsite child care
- Health Services information, including required immunizations before starting school
- Tuesday February 1, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/82732368949
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/84764348652
- The child must turn 5 years old, on or before September 1st, 2022.
- The child must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2022 to February 2, 2023.