TK & K Parent Enrollment Timeline and Meetings for 2021-22
Parents who are planning to register their children for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the Pleasanton Unified School District (for the 2021-22 school year) are invited to attend one of our virtual parent meetings:
Please RSVP at bit.ly/parentmeeting21-22 if you plan to attend.
Virtual Evening Presentations
Virtual Spanish Dual Language Immersion Informational Night
- Wednesday, January 27, 5-6 p.m.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/89873076656.
If you are interested in learning about the District's Spanish Dual Immersion program, attend this informational night to learn more about the details. Due to the complexities presented by COVID-19, DLI tours will not be possible this year. The staff will host a follow-up Q & A meeting on Wednesday, February 3, 5-6 pm.: https://pleasantonusd.zoom.us/j/87371819281.
The Parent Information session will review information related to:
• Enrollment and registration Procedures
• What to expect during Kindergarten (K) and Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
• Dual Immersion Program
• Kids Club, before and after school onsite child care
• Health Services information, including required immunizations before starting school
- Children must turn 5 years old, on or before September 1st.
- Child must turn 5 years old on or between September 2nd to December 2nd.
Please note: If you are new to the Pleasanton Unified School District and enrolling for the 21-22 school year. Please do not submit your forms until further notice. Registration dates for the 21-22 school year are still being determined. This website will be updated with further instructions. Thank you for your patience.
Enrollment Timeline for TK, Kindergarten, and any new students TK-5th Grade (2021-22 School Year) TBD