- Email a copy of their plans (with the additional square foot visible) to Cmckim@pleasantonusd.net or drop a copy of their plans in the mail slot located at the District Office. If you drop your plans into the mail slot, please email Cmckim@pleasantonusd.net to let us know.
- When your plans are received, you will be notified of the total amount due.
- Please make your check payable to Pleasanton Unified School District and submit your payment into the mail slot at the District Office. The District can only accept checks as a form of payment.
- When we receive your check, we will process your payment and notify you when we will be mailing or when you can pick up your receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
For example, if the addition is 750 square feet, mitigation amounts are owed on the full 750 square feet. If the square footage is 499 or less, no mitigation amounts are owed.
Please make an appointment and bring the approved plans to the District even when the addition is less than 500 square feet so the District can issue a certificate showing the addition is exempt.
Processing Developer Fees post COVID-19
- The plans for the project approved by the City of Pleasanton or the project application approved by the County, whichever is applicable; and
- A check for the mitigation amounts made payable to the Pleasanton Unified School District.