- Email a copy of your plans to email@example.com. Include the B20- number assigned by the City of Pleasanton, your additional square footage amount and the project address. Please include your name, address, phone number and email address.
- When your plans are received, you will be notified of the total amount due and an appointment will be made for you to come to the District Office to sign the School Impact Acknowledgment/Certification form and present your payment.
- Please make your check payable to Pleasanton Unified School District (PUSD). The District can only accept checks as a form of payment.
- After the form is signed, you will receive the original Acknowledgment/Certification form to take to the City of Pleasanton, along with a copy of the form and your check for your records.
|Residential Ownership Single & Multi Family||
Multi Family Rental
|Residential Qualified Senior Housing||Mobile Home (newly installed)||
(500 sq ft and over)
|$4.08 sq ft||$4.08 sq ft||0.66 sq ft||$4.08 sq ft||$4.08 sq ft||$4.08 sq ft||0.66 sq ft||0.23 sq ft|
Frequently Asked Questions
For example, if the addition is 750 square feet, mitigation amounts are owed on the full 750 square feet. If the square footage is 499 or less, no mitigation amounts are owed.
Please make an appointment and bring the approved plans to the District even when the addition is less than 500 square feet so the District can issue a certificate showing the addition is exempt.
Processing Developer Fees post COVID-19
- The plans for the project approved by the City of Pleasanton or the project application approved by the County, whichever is applicable; and
- A check for the mitigation amounts made payable to the Pleasanton Unified School District.