Walk Through Registration Documents
Walk Through Registration
Every year, PUSD schools host Walk Through Registration. It's a time to visit your student's school for the upcoming school year, gather information about the school, and submit all the required District documents to start your student's year off right. Walk-through registration is the third in the three-step student registration process. Starting in 2016-17, registration will begin online - creating a convenient ‘one-stop shop’ for you to register your student(s) for the upcoming school year, make school purchases, and donate to the non-profit organizations that directly support your school.
Online Registration is a three-step process. All the links needed to complete these steps are located on the “Q” Parent Connection Home page.
Step 1Log in to the Future Fund page for your child(ren)'s school(s).
- Here you can:
- Register for the School Directory
- Purchase yearbooks and PE clothes
- Join your school’s PTA
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that help support your school and student(s).
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
Step 3In August you will still visit your school site for “Walk-Through” registration.
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- You’ve already received your PIN and password information and used it to log onto the “Q” Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ .
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- You will need to print those emails and bring them with you in August (visiting your school site for "walk thru registration") to complete Step 3 and receive your student's schedule.
Check your school web site for information about the specific dates and times they are hosting "Walk Thru Registration" in August.
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents to your school’s Walk Through registration event.
- Here you can:
District Policies & Guidelines for Students
Annual Notices to Parents
- Annual Pesticide Notification (Healthy Schools Act of 2000)
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- Tobacco-Free Policy Notification
- Diabetes Letter from Health Services
- Free/Reduced Meal Application
- Annual Notice to Parents (student rights & responsibilities)
The school district occasionally has the opportunity to highlight the accomplishments of our students or programs via newspapers and/or television broadcasts. We may photograph or videotape your child, during school events, for this publicity. In addition, we may use photographs or videos on our web pages and on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
Below you will find parent permission forms, guidelines, and sign-up information for our many communication tools. For more visit our full PUSD Communication page.