Student Transcripts & Education Verification

Student Transcript Requests - At this time we are currently waiving the $2.00 fee for the transcripts.  Provide the mailing address with your request and we will mail you the transcript.  Please do not come to the District Office to pick up your transcript.  Thank you for your understanding.
Student Services will be closed as indicated on the district calendar. (Thanksgiving Break, Winter Recess, and Spring Recess)

Official High School Transcripts can be obtained for a nominal fee ($2.00) per transcript requested from the Student Services Department.

To request an official transcript, please complete this online form.

Payment of $2.00 per transcript, can be made with cash, money order or cashier check payable to Pleasanton Unified School District. Unfortunately, we cannot accept personal checks, debit or credit cards at this time. 

Transcripts are available for pick up at the Student Services Department, located at 215 Abbie St in Pleasanton, within 2-3 business days of completion of the online form. An employee of the Student Services Department will email or call you when the transcript is ready for pick up. 

If you would like a friend or family member to pick up your transcripts from Student Services you will need to write a brief letter/note to our department authorizing permission for that specific person to pick up the transcripts. That individual will need to provide their ID along with your written permission.

  • Example: I, _______ (student name) authorize my mother, ______ (first and last name) to pick up my Official Transcript.

Student Services is located at: 

215 Abbie Street
Pleasanton, CA. 94566


In order to mail official transcripts, we will need to verify the request over the phone and receive payment prior to mailing them. We will contact you at the phone number you provide through the online form within 5 business days of receiving payment.


GED Transcript Requests


If you took your GED at Amador Valley Adult School or at Santa Rita Jail, you may request a transcript of your test results from us. To order a transcript of your GED test results, please fill out the online GED Transcript Request Form.  If you prefer to fill out a paper copy of the form or would like more information, please contact Pleasanton Adult and Career Education at (925) 463-0616 or


To request duplicate records of a CA High School Equivalency Certificate, please fill out the Duplicate Records Request and CA High School Equivalency Certificate Application from the State GED office (


Pleasanton Unified School District now offers the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) instead of the GED for high school equivalency.  To find out about our offerings and prepare to take the HiSET, visit and click on High School Equivalency under Programs. 



Education Verification Requests 

Companies that would like to request education verification for a potential employee should email us: 

1) The verification form

2) Signed consent for release of information 

Education Verification will be completed within 5 business days upon receipt of the email. You will receive an email confirmation of the request upon submission. If you have any questions, please call our Student Services Department at (925) 426-4290.