Board Meetings (link to meeting agendas)
- Beginning 2021-22 PUSD has transitioned to a new platform called SIMBLI for Board meeting agendas, documents and meeting minutes.
- Prior to 2021-22 PUSD Board agendas, documents, and meeting minutes can be accessed through PUSD's Agenda Online.
Board Meeting Participation (public comments)
- Click here for community participation information.
- Regular Board Meeting Agendas will be published at least 72-hours in advance.
- Special Board Meeting Agendas will be published at least 24-hours in advance.
Board Meetings are Live Streamed
- Meetings of the Board will be virtual via Zoom until further notice and livestreamed by Tri-Valley TV28
- Meetings are also viewable on Comcast Television TV28 and TV29 broadcasts
- Please always check the meeting agenda to confirm the meeting date, time, location, community participation instructions and final live streaming link(s) for viewing.
Archived Board Meetings
- To View "chapterized", on-demand School Board Meetings from August 2018 to present: http://tri-valleytv.org/?q=node/53
- For archived Board meeting agendas, information packets, and minutes of meetings previous to August 2012, please contact the Superintendent's Office (925) 426-4333.