Skip To Main Content

Complaints Concerning District Employees

The Governing Board accepts responsibility for providing a means by which the public can hold employees accountable for their actions. The Board desires that complaints be resolved expeditiously without disrupting the educational process.

Every effort should be made to resolve a complaint at the earliest possible stage. All complaints related to district personnel other than administrators shall be submitted in writing to the principal or immediate supervisor. If the complainant is unable to prepare the complaint in writing, administrative staff shall help him/her to do so. Complaints related to a principal or central office administrator shall be initially filed in writing with the Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources or designee who will determine an appropriate investigator. Complaints related to a Board member or to the Superintendent shall be initially filed in writing with the Board.

AR 1312.1 Complaint form regarding District EmployeesBP 1312.1 Complaints Concerning District EmployeesAR 1312.1 Complaints Concerning District Employee