Skip To Main Content
- Regular Board Meeting Agendas will be published at least 72-hours in advance
- Special Board Meeting Agendas will be published at least 24-hours in advance
Meeting Public Participation
Meetings are Live Streamed
- Meetings of the Board are held both in-person and available to view online through TV30.
- Meetings are held at the Pleasanton Unified District Office in the Boardroom, 4665 Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton.
- Meetings are also viewable on Comcast Television TV28 and TV29 broadcasts
- Please always check the meeting agenda to confirm the meeting date, time, location, community participation instructions and final live streaming link(s) for viewing
Archived Board Meetings
- To view "chapterized", on-demand School Board Meetings for the last two years, visit Tri-Valley Community Television's website
- For archived Board meeting agendas, information packets, and minutes, please contact the Superintendent's Office at (925) 426-4333