To process and pay Developer Fees, please complete the following steps:
- Email a copy of your plans to email@example.com. Include the B23- number assigned by the City of Pleasanton or the BLD2023 number assigned by the County, your additional square footage amount and the project address. Please include your name, address, phone number and email address.
- When your plans are received, you will be notified of the total amount due and an appointment will be made for you to come to the District Office to sign the School Impact Acknowledgment/Certification form and present your payment.
- Please make your check payable to Pleasanton Unified School District (PUSD). The District can only accept checks as a form of payment.
- After the form is signed, you will receive the original Acknowledgment/Certification form to take to the City of Pleasanton, along with a copy of the form and your check for your records.
All documents dropped in the mail slot at the District Office must include your name, address of construction, phone number where you can be reached and a mailing address.
Applicable School Mitigation Amounts as of Feb. 6, 2023
|Residential Ownership Single & Multi Family||
Residential Multi Family Rental
|Residential Qualified Senior Housing||Mobile Home (newly installed)||
(500 sq ft and over)
|$4.79 sq ft||$4.79 sq ft||0.78 sq ft||$4.79 sq ft||$4.79 sq ft||$4.79 sq ft||0.78 sq ft||0.15 sq ft|
- Do I need to pay mitigation amounts if my project is located on County land?
- How often do mitigation amounts change and how are they calculated?
- How are mitigation amounts calculated for an addition to an existing home?
- Do I have to pay mitigation amounts if I am building a home but have no children?