Use of PUSD Facilities
The Board of Trustees of the Pleasanton Unified School District recognizes that school facilities are primarily intended for the education of the children of the District. However, school facilities may be used by residents of the community for the purposes set forth in the California Education Code, provided that such use does not interfere with or restrict the educational program of the District.
New Online Reservation System
In 2018 Pleasanton Unified School District implemented a new online facility request and rental system, Facilitron, designed to provide a positive user experience for all. With the new system, renters will be able to access photos and descriptions of District facilities, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes, and pay online.
Facilitron will assist with the set-up of organizational accounts and the verification of their non-profit status (if applicable). All payments will be processed through Facilitron. Payment options include PayPal, major credit cards, ACH/eCheck and traditional check. Proof of insurance (COI) and endorsement can be conveniently uploaded into the platform, and/or it can be obtained directly through Facilitron.
To reserve a District facility:
- Create an account at the Facilitron website.
- Submit your request through the system
- Follow instructions in email notifications
- For assistance setting up an account and/or in placing a facility use request, you can email Facilitron directly or call (800) 272-2962 Ext 1.
Facilitron Facility Rental Support
(800) 272-2962 Ext. 1
The Amador Theater may only be rented out for school-sponsored events. For all other events, please contact the City directly.
Amador Theater Rental Request
- Fill out the reservation application. All pages must be completed. If anything does not apply, please mark N/A.
- Email the request to email@example.com. All requests are handled by the MOT department.
- Requestor will receive a response email with the approval/denial.