All online applications are accepted through EdJoin.
Thank you for applying with the Pleasanton Unified School District. Please take a few moments to review the requirements and instructions prior to completing the application. We have also included some frequently asked questions that we hope will be helpful. If you need further assistance, please call or visit our Human Resources Department, (925) 462-5500.
Online Application Requirements
The online application process includes the following information:
- Completed application
- Letter of introduction which includes a narrative about yourself and your philosophy of education
Following submission of your online application, please attach resume, letters of recommendation, a copy of your California teaching credential(s), a copy of your CLAD certificate, and a copy of your CBEST results. Credentialed out-of-state applicants are eligible to apply with or without the CBEST. Applicants who are completing their credential program must submit a letter stating their anticipated credential completion date.
- Education, Experience and Reference Information
- Required Fields
- Saving Progress During Online Application
- Printing a Paper Copy
- Time Limit for Completing Applications
Education, Experience and Reference Information
Saving Progress During Online Application
Printing a Paper Copy
Time Limit for Completing Applications
- Is my information confidential?
- Which positions use the online application?
- What if my certification/license is not listed in your table?
- What if my college/university is not listed in your table?
- If I am an experienced teacher, do I have to list my student teaching experience?
- When I click on the “Submit” button, my application is not accepted. What do I do?
- How can I get assistance if I’m having a problem with my online application?