Public Records Act Requests
Write your request in a letter, an email, or a memo. Include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- The mailing address to receive the requested documents.
- A specific description of the records requested.
- Deliver your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to 5758 W. Las Positas Blvd, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Upon receipt of written or electronic Public Records request, the PUSD Communication Office will respond in writing within ten calendar days to acknowledge receipt of the request.
- After determining if the requested records exist, and are subject to inspection, copies of the records will be made available for review at the PUSD district offices at 5758 W. Las Positas Blvd, Pleasanton, CA 94588 unless electronic records or copies are requested & available.
- The district charges 10 cents per page for copies of records. PUSD will invoice you and payment must be made in full before records are released.