Public Records Act Requests
In accordance with the California Public Records Act, PUSD is committed to transparency by providing access to public documents that are created and maintained by the district.
Please direct all Public Records Act Requests to Patrick Gannon.
Email requests are preferred, as they allow us to easily and rapidly communicate your request to the PUSD department or staff person responsible for the records you are seeking.
How to Request
Write your request in a letter, an email, or a memo. Include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- The mailing address to receive the requested documents.
- A specific description of the records requested.
- Deliver your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to 4665 Bernal Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566
What to Expect
- Upon receipt of written or electronic Public Records request, the PUSD Communication Office will respond in writing within ten calendar days to acknowledge receipt of the request.
- After determining if the requested records exist, and are subject to inspection, copies of the records will be made available for review at the PUSD district offices at 4665 Bernal Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566 unless electronic records or copies are requested & available.
- The district charges 10 cents per page for copies of records. PUSD will invoice you and payment must be made in full before records are released.