A work permit is a document that students under 18 years of age must obtain after they have been offered employment. Work permits will be processed at the Pleasanton Unified School District Office located at 4665 Bernal Avenue, 94566.
Students with questions about work permits should call or email Kelsey Hartman, (925) 719-2285.
Work permits must be dropped off in the District Office (4665 Bernal Ave.) mail slot. Emailed/scanned copies cannot be accepted.
Please allow two business days for processing. Students will receive an email when the work permit is complete.
Students picking up their completed Work Permit must show their student ID at the district office (front desk). Students must sign the work permit at the district office.
- What is the Work Permit procedure?
- Do I need a Work Permit during the school year?
- Do I need a Work Permit during the summer?
- How long is the Work Permit valid?
- How do I obtain a theatrical work permit?