Local Control and Accountability Plan
The Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) is an important component of the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF). Under the LCFF all school districts are required to prepare an LCAP, which describes how they intend to meet annual goals for all pupils, with specific activities to address state and local priorities identified.
Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
The Local Control Funding Formula is California’s new school funding formula, enacted in 2013. Click the link below to find out more about LCFF from the California Department of Education (CDE).
- Local Control Advisory Committee (LCAC)
- 2021-24 Local Control Accountability Goals
- Board Approved LCAP and Appendices
- Local Control Advisory Committee Meetings
- Pleasanton Unified School District Federal Addendum
- Past LCAC Agendas
- Archived LCAC Agendas and Documents
- Previous Annual Updates and Plans